yipeee!!!A member of my happy gang of mothers who also write blogs nominated me for this award!
Thank you my angel 74lbstohotmom! may you blog your way to happiness and success!
The Liebster Award is a way of recognising other bloggers and helping the newer ones get themselves out there. And there are very specific rules:
- Thank the amazing person who nominated you.
- Display the logo for the award.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers, let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has set and pose 11 new questions to your nominees.
Here are my answers to the list of questions you asked:
What was your most memorable experience?
Actually i will have to list two experiences:
1- meeting a stranger on a random train journey in India who turned out to be my best friend, soulmate, husband and father to my daughter!
2- Definitely the birth of my baby girl!
Who is the biggest inspiration to you and why?
Everybody inspires me! I mean it! Seemingly ordinary people have such fabulous stories to tell you if you just sit and listen to them that i truly feel in awe! I am in awe of every single creature in this world!
What was the worst day of your life?
All the medical issues my daughter went through were definitely the most horrible for me. Endoscopy, hospitlization etc were just too hard for me to take.
And the best?
Again there are so many- two of them would be again the day i met my hubby and the day i delivered my daughter.
others would be day my international research publications were published, the day i got married etc, the days i made my parents proud! so many of them….
What are the top ten things on your bucket list?
Travel, writing a world-class blog, attending a meditation camp, vacation home in the hills and one on the beach, completing my professional dance degree, being part of a movie (behind the screen job like story writing or screenplay), travelling on one of my husband’s merchant ships around the world, skydiving, meeting my fav movie legends and getting my daughter in the best school of the world for the study she wants to do (be it painting, academics, theatre or anything under the sun!)
Where’s the best place you’ve ever visited and why?
I love both hills and the beach- i loved my recent trip to McLeodgunj in India which is the home of HH Dalai Lama there and i loved my recent trip to Kerala too esp Allepey
Do you live where you grew up? By choice or force?
Yes i do. I was born in Delhi, India and continue living here. Completely by choice.
What technology couldn’t you live without?
Internet and wi-fi for sure…i think its true for all of us!
What’s your favourite book and why should everyone read it?
The selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins. it is by my fav author and its just an amazingly new fresh take on why we are what we are! it combines science, biology and philosophy at all the levels that appeals so much to me!
Why did you start your blog?
I have two greatest passions- writing and dance. and one day, i just decided that having been blessed with the chance of being a stay at home mom, i should take up my other passions also seriously. and i did!
Mayo or ketchup?
Mayo mayo mayo!!!!
As per the rules, i nominate the following bloggers for the award:
My 11 questions to you are:
- Where do you live and what is the best thing you like about your culture?
- What are your favourite books?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Are you following a career that you like or that you have to do to support a family or both?
- What do you think would be the one solution to make the world better for our kids?
- What is the one dying wish you have?
- If you could be a superhero who would you be and what would you do?
- Describe yourself in 10 adjectives.
- What is the one most horrible and the one most memorable experience of your life?
- What does spirituality mean to you?
- What is the legacy you would like to leave for this world?